Thursday, November 28, 2013

28 Days of Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


For the past 28 days,  I have written one thing I am most thankful for. Many of the days I found it hard to write just one. This was easy and it's nice to be able to look back and remember the people, places, and things that made a difference each day. 

I Am Thankful For:

Nov. 1- The opportunities WSU PRSSA gives me
Nov. 2- The wonderful relationship my parents have
Nov. 3- Bolthouse Farms carrot juice
Nov. 4- Google Hangouts
Nov. 5- My photographic memory for study purposes 
Nov. 6- My adorable 3-4 year old dancers
Nov. 7- Scandal and Shonda Rhimes
Nov. 8- Sleeping in 
Nov. 9- Brian Smith and his ability to make me laugh, always
Nov. 10- Lazy Sundays
Nov. 11- Amy Webb for talking me out of sticky situations
Nov. 12- My dad for cleaning the ice and snow off my windows
Nov. 13- Professor Kozlowski for her feedback and inspiration
Nov. 14- Hardworking dancers at TDC & VDC who make my job worth while
Nov. 15- Long nights and new friends
Nov. 16- My grandma 
Nov. 17- The Steelers beating the Lions
Nov. 18- Dropping gas prices
Nov. 19- Coffee, coffee, coffee omg coffee
Nov. 20- Sheryl Sandberg and her book, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Nov. 21- The great customer service at Dick Scott Nissan
Nov. 22- Anna Goins and her ability to make my hair look great
Nov. 23- Carson Pitcher for making my best friend so happy
Nov. 24- Waking up with snow on the ground
Nov. 25- The silly loving best-friend like relationship my brother and I have 
Nov. 26- My grandpa and his big warm heart
Nov. 27- The class of 2009, there is never a dull moment with these guys
Nov. 28- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and my down comforter

The practice of being thankful is humbling. What are you thankful for? 






No comments:

Post a Comment