Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Best Makeup Products (IMO)

Confession: I may or may not be having withdrawals from my makeup. This snowpocalypse 2014 has allowed a lot of time for me to catch up on books, study EspaƱol and get hooked on HBO's The Newsroom. Weirdly enough, I am missing the joys of getting ready and looking presentable. In order to subdue my guilt for abandoning my makeup over the last 72 hours, here are my favorite products- the ones I apparently cannot live without. 

Maybeline Colossal Mascara in Glam Black @ Target- $6

Maybeline Expertwear Eye Shadow "Natural Smokes" @ Target -$5

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter BB Cream @ Target- $11

Hoola Bronzing Powder by Benefi@ Sephora- $28

Boi-ing Concealer by Benefit @ Sephora- $20 

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeline@ Sephora- $20








No comments:

Post a Comment