Monday, January 6, 2014

S N O W D A Y

You know what's fun? Snow days.
 You know what's not fun? Shoveling snow.  Shoveling snow before coffee. 
I just had an icicle hanging from my nostrils!
It's break time and I'm eating some delicious crockpot oatmeal and slowly starting to be able to feel my fingers again. 
I hope you noticed the recent upgrade to my blog; I only worked the entirety of yesterday on it.

But ahh snow days, what to do?



  1. Get lost in a book. I suggest Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. 
  2. Make a snowman/woman. I advise you to not even to try in this kind of snow. It is not packing snow and you'll just end up with wet socks. 
  3. Curl up. Grab your warm drink of choice (Coffee and Baileys) and watch your favorite tv series. My current obsession is HBO's The Newsroom.
  4. Organize. Books, pictures, file folders, your computer, your closet, the list goes on.
  5. Learn something, online. If you want to know how to do something, there's a YouTube Video for it. I'm not promising they are all reliable: a six pack in 3 minutes; I'm not buying it, and should you really be fighting a baby? 


Take full advantage of the day. Twelve hours left before quite possibly another snow day. 
Stay warm and stay happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment