Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello and Happy New Year! 


I had the most fabulous holiday break and I hope you did as well. Traveling always makes me happy, as does singing christmas carols with a plane full of strangers-if only people were always so friendly. My New Years was spent in Toronto overlooking city lights and bustling streets with a super great guy. 

There is nearly eight inches of snow between me and running a few last holiday errands. I am taking this day to finish lesson plans, pay bills, and plan the next 12 months or so. 

I've created a little inspiration to guide me through the year. 



How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and, keeping that picture in mind we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most. Things may get in the way, cloud our judgement or steer us off course, and sometimes it seems as if we are being very efficient, but we will also be very effective if we begin with the end in mind. 

Happy New Years everyone. Create goals and know what's important to you and only you. Most importantly, BE HAPPY


Xo Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment