Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Workout Mix



It's spring, the sun is out and flowers are in bloom! It might snow tomorrow but WHO CARES. The sun alone makes me smile ear to ear. Soon enough I'll be roller blading with my dog, becoming the next Mickey Wright and sporting a spectacular summer glow. Until then, I'll be at the gym. I have created the ultimate "Spring Jamming" playlist. It's eclectically awesome and something I think any 20 something girl like myself would enjoy. Relax, sing along and get moving. Before you know it you'll be in that cheeky bikini and you're going to want to look like you didn't spend the last four months snowed in and eating these.


Here it is; Click here to listen to the playlist for free on spotify. 


  • "Reflections"- Misterwives
  • "Problem"- Ariana Grande
  • "Rather Be"- Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne
  • "Am I Wrong-" Nico & Vinz
  • "Jealous (I Ain't With It)"- Chromeo
  • "Turn Down For What"- DJ Snake
  • "Doses & Mimosas"- Cherub
  • "Rescue"- Yuna
  • "Say You'll Be There"- MQ
  • "Bridges"- Broods
  • "I won"- Future
  • "Partition"- Beyonce
  • "Get Me Some of That"- Thomas Rhett
  • "Lay Me Down"- Sam Smith
  • "Girls Chase Boys"- Ingrid Michaelson
  • "Sing"- Ed Sheerhan
  • "Somebody Who Loves You"- Betty Who
  • "I wanna Get Better"- Bleachers
  • "Smoke"- 50 Cent
  • "Be My Forever"- Christina Perri feat. Ed Sheerhan










    No comments:

    Post a Comment