Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Workout Playlist


IG Photo By: @KaliClugson

Hello bikini season! Fourth of July is just days away and I cannot wait to be up north soaking up the sun with my best friends. Until then, I'll be putting some time in at the gym! It is with all my pleasure to share the ultimate summer workout playlist with you. Lot's of motivational beats, inspiring lyrics and hype mixes in this one. From Haim to Danity Kane.. yes DK is back, to Rita Ora, this playlist is everything you need and more to get you through a three mile run, legs, arms and abs- stay tuned for my summer workout! 

Click here to listen to the playlist for free on Spotify.
"Waves"- Robin Schulz 
"Hideaway"-Kiesza
"Forever"-Haim
"C O O L"- LE YOUTH
"Maps"- Maroon 5
"TKO"- Black Friday Remix
"First Things First"- Neon Trees
"Don't Kill The Magic"- Magic!
"Lemonade"- Danity Kane
"I Will Never Let You Down"- Rita Ora
"Tell Me When You Ready (feat. Future)" - Flo Rida
"Things We Lost In The Fire"- Bastille
"Sleepless"- CAZZETTE
"Girls Chase Boys"- Ingrid Michaelson
"Bad (feat. Vassy)"-  David Guetta
"I Choose You"- Sara Bareilles
"Believe Me"- Lil Wayne
"Rude"- Magic!
"Wild Wild Love"- Pitbull
"Do It Again"- Royksopp & Robyn






No comments:

Post a Comment